Monday, March 07, 2011

::week 15::

Week fifteen....I'm slowly catching up here.
Kris doesn't think I should keep doing these posts because he thinks I won't be able to stop and I'll be doing them until the baby is 30. But I think I can quit anytime.

Anyway against his advice I'm continuing. I usually take his advice, but in this case this dang baby is just too cute. I can't help but share him with all you people I love that are far away.

Here's Sandy sleeping in my bed--unfortunately sleeping so soundly after I had to get up. This is sad since he's been getting me up a lot at night and I haven't been getting very good sleep. But he looks so cute. I took this picture to send to Kris who was already at work, to show how unfair life is.
20110222-photo
And more evidence of the unfairness of life--these blowouts really only happen when I'm at home with the kids without Kris--the really big ones.
I took this to show Kris what he was missing.
20110223-photo
Ick....anybody puking yet?

Alright, forget that poop picture. Here's the baby with his new playmat thingy. He likes it a lot except if he's kind of sleepy. If he's too sleepy anytime he bumps the jingly toys he gets very startled and unhappy.
But if he's well rested and happy he really likes the toys. I love how he's starting to be able to grab things on purpose (I love it now, I'm sure later I won't love it quite so much!). I'm so proud of him when he can grab a toy. And it's so cute to see him try to put everything he grabs into his mouth. And even cuter to see him with that look of intense concentration on his face.
20110223-20110223-IMG_3044
20110223-20110223-IMG_3041
20110223-20110223-IMG_3050
He's such a darling boy. Is it any wonder we all love him so much?

4 comments:

K said...

I did not, even for one moment, feel like - umm - puking. What I did feel was very amused at the look of intense concentration focused on that ridiculous plush bug. Sandy doesn't realize how silly kids' toys are - he thinks they're serious biz. As I say that, I can hear Heavenly Father saying, "Kristen doesn't realize how silly kids' toys are - she thinks all those things she's doing are serious biz."

I am excited for the house, excited for Sandy growing, excited for you happiness.

Katie Gee said...

Oh wow! I do NOT miss those blowouts. My 2nd child had them everyday. Seriously. Everyday. I am not even exaggerating at all! I figured out with my 4th it had to do with the amount of milk I was drinking. If I had a particularly tall glass or two of it in one day, I would pay for it in blowouts. Oh, the blowouts! I'm so sorry.
That Sandy boy is totally adorable. I love the picture of him sleeping on your bed with his face all smooshed to one side. What a cutie.

Rachel said...

I love the colorful bedding!!! How fun!!

Seen too many poop up the backsides to even be phased.

Allison said...

I love that picture of him sleeping. So cute. :)