yes. yes he is. love him. and you.
And I'm laughing this goofy look and saying to your father, "Oh, wook at 'im. Ohhhhh, wook. He's so adowable." Both of them are killer. But of course, you have put them in the perfect order. I am in love. Oh, wait - wasn't I already?
I was just about to sayYes, Yes he is! and then I read Meg's comment.Great minds think alike!Ha!Such a cutie.
Such a sweet little smile. I can't wait to see hi again.
I mean see "him" again.
Those pictures are so cute! What a sweet baby!
Oh. My. Heart!
You've nothing to apologize for. He is adorable. So stinkin' adorable. I wish I could squish him.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
yes. yes he is. love him. and you.
And I'm laughing this goofy look and saying to your father, "Oh, wook at 'im. Ohhhhh, wook. He's so adowable." Both of them are killer. But of course, you have put them in the perfect order. I am in love. Oh, wait - wasn't I already?
I was just about to say
Yes, Yes he is!
and then I read Meg's comment.
Great minds think alike!Ha!
Such a cutie.
Such a sweet little smile. I can't wait to see hi again.
I mean see "him" again.
Those pictures are so cute! What a sweet baby!
Oh. My. Heart!
You've nothing to apologize for. He is adorable. So stinkin' adorable. I wish I could squish him.
Post a Comment