I didn't know if he was ever going to loose any teeth! I seemed like friends and acquaintances have been losing them left and right, but his were stuck in for good.
He's very proud of himself.

It's the one on the bottom left (our left, not his.)
So all week he's been asking for soft foods. He's been refusing things like carrots and corndogs. He's been nursing that tooth like crazy. Every day it flaps more and more. One of these days it's just going to pop right out, and I just hope he doesn't swallow it. (Ewwww) I don't think the tooth fairy comes if you swallow your tooth.
We'll keep you posted.



5 comments:
I can tell you that the tooth fairy DOES come even if you swallow it. If the fairy doesn't have some kind of emergency at home. Which happens, from time to time. I love your headers so much. I never said how much I loved the lone kite. But i say it now. But the fish-fish-fish!! Yay!! So now he is growing up??? Up? OUt? Teeth falling around everywhere? YOu tell him STOP!! I LOVE those teeth!!
On Sunday, I gave our boy a tootsie roll to keep him quiet in the car, and on the first bite, he screamed: "it broke my tooth!"
Four bloody napkins later, we got to where we were going. Losing teeth is gross. :) But, a happy milestone.
Oh oh oh oh oh! I LOVE pulling teeth. Good think I'm not close by right now, I'd feel such an itch to pull it out.
Today at the doctor's office Kirsten walked up to me with a tooth in her hand......it's never convenient when they do lose them......
Oh, and when it does finally come out the giggles that come out of the child are so fun.
When my oldest lost his first tooth, he swallowed it. He wrote a nice note to the tooth fairy instead. It worked. :)
He's such a cutie, and Katie is right -- when it does come out, he'll be so excited!
Post a Comment