Sunday, April 25, 2010

::boston's monster::

Kelly & Lechelle are in the process of adopting a sweet little baby whom they've named Boston. He's fun and cute--so we hear. It's always a bummer to be so far away from family when special things are happening.
So since we can't come and visit them right now I made a monster for him to snuggle with.
20100416-20100416-IMG_0956
20100416-20100416-IMG_0953
20100416-20100416-IMG_0957
I think he turned out cute. Hopefully Boston will like him as much as Max did. Max tried to keep him here of course.

5 comments:

K said...

Of COURSE, Max tried. I would have thrown my body over him and melted into the floor. He's A-DOR-able. I just think he's about as cute as it gets. I love the roundness of your guys. PHooey. I want one of these and a hippo, too. And a rainbow horse. And maybe something else I haven't seen yet. And you. I want you. And I have a present for you. But I thknk you'll have to wait till I see you in May. That way, you won't forget to pick me up at the airport. HA!!

Marilyn said...

Oh good heavens, that is SO cute!!! I love his round beany limbs. Are they beany? I feel like they should be.

Ginna said...

His limbs are beany! THey've got the little stuffed animal weights in them. THey're not big like beans, but they make them nice and heavy.
I'm glad youguys like him!!!

Rachel said...

GINNNNA! That is ADORABLE!!! I'm with Max. I'd have hid it and kept it.

Kathy said...

This is sooo cute.