I think we figured out the most efficient way to remove loose teeth. Ideally the child could throw a major fit about something--something totally insignificant. The child could then repeat over at over that he's "the king" so his mother should "do what I say!!!!" Then at some point the loose tooth will just come out.

Look at that tiny teeny little tooth! (Or don't look if you're like me and teeth kind of gross you out.)

(please try to overlook the chapped lips and possible blood crust around the mouth, ICK.)
I have to say that the tooth popping out completely changed his demeanor. He was not having a good day at all. In fact it was pretty terrible. But after the tooth came out we had a great evening. Straight from tears to enthusiastic grins. It should happen more often.

The tooth fairy did come last night, and she brought a couple of cars instead of a couple of quarters. It went over well. I think he's pretty happy.

Yay for Max!



6 comments:
Whoa!! Coolest cars EVER!!!! Cool tooth hole, too. I can imagine that the strain of waiting might have had the King on edge. Loose teeth can be anxious-making, darn it!! And I always did what you guys told me to -
How cool, Max!!! Love the cars and the smile. And what do you mean, Mrs. Dentist, that you don't like teeth?!
What a fun idea to put the cars under the pillow. Cute cars, cute kids!
So glad the tooth is out! Yay Max!
Fun to see you at Target. My Boo (M), is having a fit she wont' see you today.
How exciting to lose your first tooth. Max looks very excited about it and I am glad it made him happy.
I feel like i am so behind at reading your blog. Where have I been?
Post a Comment