Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to Grandma

This video pretty much speaks for itself. This is for a great mom and grandma. We just wish we were a little closer so we could celebrate with you today.

Love Kris and Ginna and Max

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh!!!! This is so precious! LOL! I love the shades and the rappin' finger there at the end.

Kathy said...

Best Birthday present ever. Thank you so much for doing that. Max did a wonderful job and I also loved the rapping finger. Great guitar playing also. I think he is a natural at it and he is making his grandpas proud. Thanks for making it all come together Kris and Ginna. Love you all.

K said...

Almost I wish it were me!!

Megan said...

adorable. I really don't think I've ever seen a 6 year old play guitar. love it!

Guy said...

Yes, tell Max he is doing a great job with those chords on the guitar. Keep up the good work

love and hugs to you all

Tiffany said...

AH-I loved it. I'm sure his G'ma did too.