Saturday, February 07, 2009

::where we are::

So Max and I are "out of town." As some of you might guess we're in Utah visiting family!
Being here is so nice. Two regrets though. Number one and biggest is that Kris is still at home working. Boo. We miss him! But he's coming to meet us soon, so we're just trying to hold out until he gets here.
Number two is that I know I won't be able to see everybody I want to out here. So sorry in advance friends if I don't make it to you. There's just never enough time. It stinks!

So we've been doing some of this:
photo
(this is Max's best friend Robbie the robot. He lives at the Hendricks and vacuums the floors when Max isn't around)

we've been enjoying similar tastes:
photo-1
(Max's guitar shirt, Grandpa Ken's guitar shirt. They think they're pretty cool.)

Hanging out with some of these:
20090206-20090206-IMG_9092

20090206-20090206-IMG_9109

20090206-20090206-IMG_9112
(Charlotte always seems to put herself and her chin/nose/face in compromising positions with little boys in her lap. Here she is getting bonked in the chin by mr. Scooter. I have some pictures of her getting accidentally punched in the nose by Max last summer when he was in her lap. I wonder if she'll ever learn?)

We've spent some time with some fuzzy things such as this:
20090206-20090206-IMG_9106
and this:
20090206-IMG_9114

We're eating yummy food and having a super time. More details to come hopefully so we can keep Kris posted until he can make it out here to join us.
After he comes he and I will be taking a road trip to Northern CA and down the coast to scout out possible moving places for when we get done in RI. We've gotta be educated on all our options. Max is staying here with all the grandparents. It should be fun.
20090206-20090206-IMG_9095
(can you see Skye singing in the background of this photo?)

6 comments:

K said...

Yay, yay, yay - our daughter's back! Life is better and more fun and we get to teach each other our Photoshop and Digital Cam tricks. Most of all, love!! I love seeing your Camera in our house. We love YOU!!

Lechelle said...

Looks like fun. I can't believe how big Max is getting, we haven't seen you guys in SOOO long!
I'm really glad you are looking at California. That increases our chances of living close by when Kelly is done with school. (sigh, and I will never know a real winter again, life is delicious) Yay!

Tiffany said...

What do you know? I'm staying right down the street from you this week--small world. I saw the famous peacock right by your house this morning. Maybe I'll see you in the driveway and I'll stop to say hi!

Rachel said...

Sniffling....and I didn't get to see you yesterday......boo hoo.

Glad you are here safe!! Have fun with the rellies.

Katie Gee said...

I didn't read your post until today (Tuesday) and it's funny because last night (Monday) I was going to my Mom and Dad's and I drove past your Mom and Dad's. There were a ton of cars parked there and I thought, "I wonder if Ginna is visiting?" I actually looked for your rover and didn't think until just now that you probably didn't drive to get here. DUH! I hope you enjoy your visit!

Amanda D said...

Have such a fun visit! Enjoy every minute.