Yes, he is kind of wild-eyed and sort of foaming at the mouthalmost you need a cage?love you Grampa Guy
Crazy happy, that is. Bring him to me. I'll fix him.
He's crazy but he's got a cute little tongue and cute little chicklet teeth!
That's the kind of crazy only a good tickle can cure.
such a cute kid :)
bring him to me, I will cut his bangs.
Can't wait to hug that cute little boy, Hurry and get here.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yes, he is kind of wild-eyed and sort of foaming at the mouth
almost you need a cage?
love you
Grampa Guy
Crazy happy, that is. Bring him to me. I'll fix him.
He's crazy but he's got a cute little tongue and cute little chicklet teeth!
That's the kind of crazy only a good tickle can cure.
such a cute kid :)
bring him to me, I will cut his bangs.
Can't wait to hug that cute little boy, Hurry and get here.
Post a Comment