Ginna so sad to hear about your computer. There is just never a good time for a computer to break. Never. I hope you can find an affordable solution. I am so sorry. I will really really miss you so hurry back soon. Love you
Gin. The trick is not to drop your computer. So don't do it anymore. I guess we'll just have to resort to the old fashioned way of reporting: I'll call you.
13 comments:
Oh, no! What happened?
We'll definitely miss you. :)
Argh! I hate it when things go wrong. :) Hurry back; I'll miss you.
That stinks! So sorry!
Ginna so sad to hear about your computer. There is just never a good time for a computer to break. Never. I hope you can find an affordable solution. I am so sorry. I will really really miss you so hurry back soon. Love you
Oh no!!! That stinks, I hope you can get something else fast that will work for you so you can come back!
Oh no, darn it! Hate that! Hope you get it fixed soon! We will miss you!! :)
You'll just have to do little short blogs that only take up the top fourth of the screen.
i have an extra one i can lend you, if you don't mind the broken hinges, freezing and smoke...
Missing you already.......
yikes!! so not fun....hope to find you blogging ASAP!
Carie - SMOKE????
Gin. The trick is not to drop your computer. So don't do it anymore. I guess we'll just have to resort to the old fashioned way of reporting: I'll call you.
kiss kiss
its ok. i happen to know there are at least two other macs sitting around your house.
kelly
It's amazing how hard it is to live without them!
Post a Comment