Sunday, June 18, 2006

Journal Entry

I've become the prototypical Elder's Quorum leader. After lounging around all morning, I realized as I was getting ready for church that I was going to be teaching our quorum's lesson today. Naturally, I didn't do anything about it right away, rather opting to study during sacrament meeting and sunday school. I enlisted Max to make sure I had some time to get prepared--well, not really, but he was so impetuous during church that Ginna took him home after one half hour and put him straight to bed. I then had plenty of time to get ready.

Today's lesson was about keeping journals. It shouldn't have been, but we, the presidency, got confused about which lesson was up and we skipped one last month--go figure. For me the lesson begged the question: does blogging count as keeping a journal? My answer is that it can, if you let it. And I hope to do some more journaling here at the Gesamtkunstwerk this week. But for now, it's bedtime.

No comments: