Wednesday, March 01, 2017

::stars upon thars::

There's something about stars on clothes that I can't resist.  Obviously.  And my little Sandy is the biggest beneficiary (victim?) of my star love.  Nancy and I found these star sweat suits at H&M, delightful.  The star socks have been a staple for a while.  You might think we're missing some stars on his T-shirt, but technically it's a STAR wars shirt, so we're ok there.
He's probably got Star Wars undies on too.  If you look close you can see that his shoes are also be-starred.
He's a pretty good sport, heading out to school that way.  And darling.  And just to keep it real I will mention that I'm very sure he threw a major fit about whatever coat I had him put on top of this outfit.  Nobody's perfect.  And the coat didn't have stars.  This time.

1 comment:

Grampa Guy said...

I ran across the bookmark for your blog today and realized that you/we don't do it anymore. I guess facebook fills in that gap. LOve you
Dad