During dinner Max (or was it Sandy?) pointed out that Lucy's post french braid hair looked like Gram's. I treid to get a photo to show Gram, but Lucy had other ideas. She wasn't posing the way I wanted her to for anything.

Really Lucy?

We read scriptures out on our grass patch after dinner and a whole house cleanup. Oh, and by the way, Kris finally got home from his trip to CA. Thank goodness. It felt like he was gone forever!

It was a really nice beautiful day. The perfect temp between fall & summer.

Gotta love the sunflare.

I got Kris's pictures from the other perspective. The light was just right on.


I wasn't on my phone the whole time, I promise. Those were just quick pictures.

And that's all for now, goodnight!



2 comments:
You're blogging!!! I am so impressed by all the things. Love. And the hard things make for really long days, amen. Thank heavens for the bedtime hugs that help us start all over. xoxo
That grass looks wonderful. Much better than our bumpy-rumply lawn out here. I want to just bring in a steam roller to flatten everything out.
Post a Comment