Saturday, April 16, 2016

::speaking of...::




Speaking of little girls that love their daddies, we were taking some family pictures on Easter Sunday and some cute stuff happened.







































First of all, there were these cute little guys in their easter outfits. I have to say, one of the things I enjoy most as a mom is picking the kiddo's clothes and dressing them.  It's a little bit like playign with dolls I think.  I really love doing it.





Look at this little goofball!  He's cute and he thinks he's funny.


Then the Lucy grabbed her daddy, and it was all over for me.
Oh little Lucy, you sure do love your daddy.  And your daddy loves you.  So much!




Lucy kisses are the best.  Especially when she's laughing and kissing.  I was just snapping away as this happened, hoping desperately that it wasn't too bright out and that I was catching what I was seeing with my eyes!



Love these two.  So much!

3 comments:

K said...

I suppose, if I had ever given you a dressible doll, I might have mitigated all this dressing up of children. But I'd have shot a Barbie doll on sight, and was not likely to be looking for anything else. But here you are, and I understand the joy - because I loved dressing YOU guys. Mom made clothes for my Barbie (doesn't change my opinion here of that doll) - and I made clothes for MY dolls - you guys. Remember the white smocked apron? Mer and I took a class to learn to do that, and the lovely little lilac plaid underdress? And I made flannel shirts for Cam - it was such great fun doing those things and seeing you guys in them. Not that you knew what I'd done - but it was such a delight to fluff you up.

I want Lucy kisses, so I am excited to come for them. There is no lack of personality in your family, dear one.

Grampa Guy said...

And the Dads love their little girls!

Unknown said...

Sweetest thing ever. You did a great job capturing the moment. I love those cute kiddos.