Poor little Miss Lu was so sad yesterday. Dad came home from work and then took the big boys with him to guitar lessons.
Sandy told her she was too little to go, and that--on top of Dad leaving--broke her poor little baby heart and the big lip came out and everything.
I love little girls that love their dads. Too cute.



3 comments:
It's late, and I just came in from the ward talent show - which was mostly terribly fun and only a little painful and without too many idiot mothers who seem to think it's cute to watch their children destroy the stage decore even while the thing is happening in front of the entire audience. So I'm very tired. And Peg and Gloria Anderson and I sang "I'll Fly Away" at the tops of our lungs while everybody else actually clapped and joined in as asked. So I'm looking at that big lip face that is SO Sandy and I think Max too, and it's giving me ten thousand giggles.
Also there was a cupcake contest and Rachel and I stood at the end of the table where someone had put their huge cupcakes with WAY too much fudge frosting that was spilling all over the pan and we were scooping up the frosting and smearing it into our mouths surreptitiously till we were sick
I have not seen that big lip in person but that is just too funny. Poor Lucy.
Post a Comment