He was extremely pleased with himself. And very dangerous.
He's hilarious. Wish we could have audio on here so you could hear him humming his own soundtrack. It really adds to the whole experience.
Wednesday, September 30, 2015
::he's a sith::
Kris and I were out on a work trip with Lucy, and Victoria was staying with the boys for a night. Sandy had been dying to go to the Children's Museum, so they took a trip there after school. Turns out, the reason why he wanted to go so bad was because there's a face painting station at the museum. Sandy was planning to have Max fix him up as Darth Maul. He was SO excited.
And here's the finished product:
He was extremely pleased with himself. And very dangerous.
He's hilarious. Wish we could have audio on here so you could hear him humming his own soundtrack. It really adds to the whole experience.
He was extremely pleased with himself. And very dangerous.
He's hilarious. Wish we could have audio on here so you could hear him humming his own soundtrack. It really adds to the whole experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I find him fearsome.
That's some pretty good face paint. It reminds me of a time when I was 9, and all myself and many of the neighborhood kids ALL wanted to pretend to be Darth Maul, and we all tried to paint our faces.
Of course, I ended up being Jar-jar Binks.
Post a Comment