Saturday, August 01, 2015

::::

Lucy's room has a window in it that looks out into our sunroom.  It has shutters and they usually stay closed so the room stays nice and cool.  But when I've put her down for a nap, I will tip the shutters a bit and check on her.  It's such a wecome sight to see her sleeping peacefully, as she's had a long history of sleep struggles.  The sleeping has been so so much better lately thank goodness.

Untitled

But--she's smart and savvy, and if she's awake at all she will see me check in.  Even if I'm super sneaky and silent she will notice me.  She's a little stinker.  A cute one.  Anyway, I thought it would be fun to see how it looked to peek in and see her all happy and cuddly and sleepy.  She's hugging Pooh Bear of course.


Untitled

And this is so goofy, but this bottle of hair oil that I have is her favorite thing in my room.  She will go into the bathroom, get under the sink and find it, and then carry it around.  She likes to take the cap off and put it back on.  She's so funny.

Untitled

The little dress she's wearing in this picture was given to us by Grandma & Grandpa Jeffrey when Lucy was just tiny.  I remember thinking there was no way it would ever fit her.  How could it!  It ws like 3 times her size.  But of course, time moved on the way it always does and now it fits her just right.  It's so cute too.

And to end off this weird and kind of random post, I like what I did with my eyes this day.  This was sometime in July.
I'm not feeling as serious as I look, and I know that the back thing is a nice background.  Oh well, it's real I guess!

Untitled

1 comment:

K said...

Your eyes look great. The back thing looks relaxing. Lucy asleep rips my heart out. Lucy awake rips my heart out. I am so grateful for these things that allow us to share the world that is ours, too, but too far away to see with our own eyes.