Friday, January 03, 2014

::mazzles the artist::

Max draws the best stuff. I'm going to have to sit down with his journal and take some selective photos of his little comics he puts in there, they're so cute and the little characters he makes have such great expressions.
Here are the Monster's University characters he drew for me for some reason. Yes they're adorable. IMG_4234IMG_4234
In December he actaully got to have a painting in a little show at a gallery way out in the middle of nowhere outside of Santa Fe. His art teacher is some sort of a patron at this gallery and so had an in. We had to pay a fee too of course. But it doesn't really matter. He was so excited to paint his piece and then to have it hanging!
IMG_4159
IMG_4157
It's the one above the ugly cats, of course.
IMG_4160
Scott and Rick are his little characters that he likes to draw comics about--shades of Calvin & Hobbes of course. Like I say, I'll have to find some more stuff and post it here. The stuff is so cute and he's done pages and pages. We're very proud of him.

2 comments:

K said...

I''m proud of him, too. I KNOW AN ARTIST!!!

Grampa Guy said...

Looks very high class and artistic hanging on the wall in the gallery. Love the motion and the bold colors.