I figured since it's been a WHOLE MONTH since I posted last, I'd better post something so it didn't seem like I had left the country or died or something.
We're still here! It's just been a very very busy summer with work. We bought another practice and hired a new dentist and figuring out how to manage all that along with all the problems that come up at our main office has been really challenging.
I'll post the rest of Leadville soon and we just went on a fun beach vacation to San Diego and I actually had time to take some photos. We also did some cool things with our little courtyard in the middle of the house and now we have flowers!
So this is my hope--that I will get to post more, because I love to do it and I miss it when I'm too busy. And later on when I go to read back there'll be a big hole in the fun history.
So hold me to it, I'll be back soon.
Monday, September 24, 2012
::::
I figured since it's been a WHOLE MONTH since I posted last, I'd better post something so it didn't seem like I had left the country or died or something.
We're still here! It's just been a very very busy summer with work. We bought another practice and hired a new dentist and figuring out how to manage all that along with all the problems that come up at our main office has been really challenging.
I'll post the rest of Leadville soon and we just went on a fun beach vacation to San Diego and I actually had time to take some photos. We also did some cool things with our little courtyard in the middle of the house and now we have flowers!
So this is my hope--that I will get to post more, because I love to do it and I miss it when I'm too busy. And later on when I go to read back there'll be a big hole in the fun history.
So hold me to it, I'll be back soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
MORE MORE MORE MORE
I want to kiss that face. I want to kiss YOUR face. I want to go to bed. Right now.
I've gotta post too.
I saw this photo on FB last night and thought it adorable. I love Sand's curls!
We've missed you, but we know that life gets crazy. Come back when you can and good luck with the new practice!
Thanks guys! I've missed all of you and me too!
Post a Comment