
The puzzle is super cute. It came in this cardbox box that looks like a hardbound book. It's a picture of Disneyland with the monorail and every character you can think of--except the villains. I thought Max would dig it. Turns out the pieces were a little small for him, but he still helped a lot.


We all worked on it together for a while, then the guys took shifts while doing other things in between.

It took us both sessions on sunday, some extra time in the evening and a little time monday morning to get it done.
It turned out to be a pretty huge puzzle, and of course I didn't get a picture of it finished because things never work out that way.

Come over and we'll pull it out and put it together again!!
And by the way, did I mention that I love conference? It's like a weekend off but with extra nice spiritual food. Maybe we should do it more often.



2 comments:
What a fab idea!! (Mike McLean is such a bad influence on me - "fab" and "fam") Why didn't I ever do that with you kids? I know - why don't I come to your house soon? I've hardly been there at all the last six weeks.
The spiritual food, the rest, the music - conference is the actual true sabbath of my year.
it looks like a high class puzzle.
and it looks like that table is a fun place to do one, there in the light from the big windows.
Loveyou
DAd
Post a Comment