wOWWser!!! I wanna play. Holy cats - I didn't get the message that it was handmade in situ. Cats! I LOVE the legs.
Come and play!And it wasn't so much handMADE as hand ASSEMBLED. But awesome nonetheless. The legs are great, aren't they? I love how the navy felt color looks too.
Looks so great. That is exactly what that room needed. Way to go.
How fun! That will be such a great family activity. I thought it was interesting to watch it be put together as well. Very cool.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
wOWWser!!! I wanna play. Holy cats - I didn't get the message that it was handmade in situ. Cats! I LOVE the legs.
Come and play!
And it wasn't so much handMADE as hand ASSEMBLED. But awesome nonetheless. The legs are great, aren't they? I love how the navy felt color looks too.
Looks so great. That is exactly what that room needed. Way to go.
How fun! That will be such a great family activity. I thought it was interesting to watch it be put together as well. Very cool.
Post a Comment