
I miss the mountains, and the canyons, and the fam. Both sides of it.

I also miss the skin crackingly dry air, and the chilly high desert nights. Oh yeah, and the fam.

I wish we got to spend a whole month visiting, like we did last summer. That was great.
Last summer was really crazy, now that I think about it. We traveled so much, and so much happened all at once.


It's always exciting when these guys get together:

They're much bigger now, but just as silly.
I'm thinking we might need to enter them into some sort of synchronized eating competition, what do you think?



Is there such a thing as synchronized eating? If not, there certainly should be.
So, I wish we were getting together tonight for a big Hendricks/Randle family weinie** roast up the canyon. It would make me happy.

**weinie is easterner speak for hotdog. Just in case anybody was confused. It confuses me. Why would anyone want to use the word weinie when there are other, less gross names for a thing?



4 comments:
weinie is NOT just an eastern word. And it's perfectly good. It can't help being grabbed by the idiots who keep sticking gross meanings on perfectly good words. That's called PIRATING. STEALING. It's NASTY. And everybody who does it is GOING TO HELL.
Straightens her shirt and sits back down.
I want one too. With everybody. Love the firelight on the faces.
Sigh.
and we could do a little fishing after eating the weenies
Love you
Dad
I think they just flat out call them weiners, they don't even try and be polite and say weinies :) We went to a hole in the wall place just called "Hot Weiners"
That is gross though :) Love your pictures, Max looks so young, I'm sure the other boys do too!
I love those pictures of the boys eating. they are so cute. That was a good time and I am homesick for you guys too. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.
Post a Comment