Happy father's day to the two best dads in the world. The two of us feel so lucky to have you! Thanks for being our dads!
(on the left, Guy and Charlotte on the river deck, 1990ish? on the right, Ken with Kris and Kari 1982)
2 comments:
Grampa Guy
said...
Ginna
Hey thanks for the sentiments---and do you realize that's Handsome at our my feet in the photo? Don't have too many shots of him. Both Ken and I still look exactly the same as we did then, don't you think?
2 comments:
Ginna
Hey thanks for the sentiments---and do you realize that's Handsome at our my feet in the photo? Don't have too many shots of him. Both Ken and I still look exactly the same as we did then, don't you think?
Love to you
Dad
I'm not sure that I look the same. But thank you for the nice comment. I wasn't sure that I would included in the top 2 Dads list, but thanks.
Post a Comment